Let our experience work for you
Sage Investment Group is a California state Registered Investment Advisor and professional firm designed to assist clients in an array of services. We have been improving lives since 1989.
Our experience allows us to draw on nearly three decades of experience, resulting in our ability to take a comprehensive approach to our client’s overall picture in an effort to help them achieve that which is most important to them. Sage Investment Group is not active in every area of planning for client’s, and may refer out to affiliates when deemed necessary. Sage Investment Group focuses primarily on the asset management, tax savings, risk reduction and income needs of investors. The following is a list of services we offer:
Fee Based Portfolio Management
Federal Employee Benefits Consulting
Leveraged Retirement Planning
Unique Solutions to Problems
- How to sell stock without capital gains.
- How to pass assets on the next generation and beyond without estate tax.
- How to have your investments keep pace with the stock market while keeping your principle guaranteed.
“Build it, and they will come” was a famous line from the movie “Field of Dreams”. Build the right portfolio, and the realization of your goals will come.
With almost no exception, investors are unduly influenced by what they hear and see in the media. The market doesn’t give a little back, it “plunges”, and when the market has a good day it “soars”. We maintain that proper investing is investing in such a way that you are aligned with the highest probability of reaching your goals – your goals, NOT someone else’s .
To do this, you need a plan, or blueprint, to guide your decisions and ultimate achievement of your goals. You can do this through asset class investing as a core part of your plan, and the following are key things to keep in mind:
- It begins with discovery. We’ll help you articulate and prioritize your goals. Is it retiring comfortably? Sending children to college? Passing wealth to your heirs or your community? Possibly all of the above. Setting goals is vital, but so is prioritizing and understanding the tradeoffs.
- With goals in hand, we can make informed decisions about the most appropriate investment strategy that will help you reach your objectives and is consistent with your risk tolerance. Long-term goals require long-term patience, so we encourage our clients to adopt a strategy they can live with.
- Next comes evaluating and implementing your strategy. What specific mix of investments will increase the likelihood of goal achievement?
- Finally, all investment strategies are monitored faithfully. Are you on track for each goal? Is the road to financial wellness clear? If not, what do we need to change?
Get a Second Opinion About Your Financial Plan
Our second opinion service is more than just a discussion about money and financial strategies. We want you to decide if we’re a good fit for your needs, and we want to see if we can truly add value to your life.
Schedule a meeting with us for a second opinion and here’s what you’ll get:
- We’ll spend most of the meeting discussing your needs and listening to your answers.
- We’ll answer all your questions regarding our fees and the services we provide.
- We’ll talk about your current investment strategy and make notes for our follow-up conversation.
Although we may discuss ideas during the meeting we want to spend most of the time listening, rather than immediately trying to provide solutions.
After the meeting we’ll put together some information and ideas for strategies that best fit what you’ve told us about your goals and income. Next we’ll schedule a follow-up conversation in which we’ll present our second opinion about your current plan.
There’s no obligation for our second opinion service and any information we provide during your meeting and afterwards is yours to keep.
Please fill in your contact details below.
Where we are
2500 E Foothill Blvd, Suite 115
Pasadena, CA 91107
Office Phone: 626-421-7685
Fax : 866-330-7655